Monday, July 27, 2009

My Little Stair Master!

I feel like I'm always yelling, "AAHHH!! No, Kenzie, get your tongue out of Ella's mouth!!! Mckenzie is our dog, by the way. Every time I turn around, she licking Ella's legs or back. Or sticking her tongue up Ella's nose or in her mouth! UGH!! Disgusting!! Ella loves every minute of it though. Good Grief!!! Once I have gotten the dog to cease, Ella screams and runs after her with her cute little plodding run, screaming "Kenzie, Kenzie," Play with me!!!

From 7-27-09
These are all of Jason's old stuffed animals from when he was little. They were all lovingly taken care of and still look brand new. Ella hasn't really formed any attachments to any "thing" yet. There isn't a blankie or baby doll or toy or anything she really prefers. She loves books and she will find a book that she likes and want to read it over and over, but even those make the rounds. She doesn't even really need her paci, we are thinking about taking it soon. I don't know. I wanted her to be able to keep it until all of her teeth came in, but I don't know if she would really even miss it that much. Any advice?
From 7-27-09
Look at my little stair master!! She has mastered the stairs! Up and Down without help, holding the banisters, not crawling. She used to come down backwards on her knees, which I was much more comfortable with. She will still get in BIG TROUBLE though, if she goes on the stairs without Mommy or Daddy! We don't have any baby gates.....(all readers GASP). Don't worry she knows her boundaries. She always comes and gets one of us if she wants to go on the stairs. She's a really good baby.
From 7-27-09

From 7-27-09
Gorgeous Diaper weather tonight!
From 7-27-09

3 comments:

  1. Love your house and your yard is gorgeous! Dog kisses aren't all that bad LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! your house is beautiful! As far as the paci goes... if you can take it away from her now, that would be great... Lexie wouldn't let go of hers until she was 3! It was terrible, she couldn't sleep without it! So yeah, if she's not that attached, now would be a good time to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I agree I would take the paci away sooner rather than later. I had a heck of a time getting Kylie to give hers up. Lucie was easier because hers was gone sooner. Also I don't know if another baby is in the plans but I did not want to explain to Kylie why she could not have a paci but the baby could. I also have to agree the house and yard are beautiful! I wish I had that much yard to run in.

    ReplyDelete