Monday, April 20, 2009

Just a Swangin'

Everyday when we get home from work/daycare, we immediately drop everything and run outside to swing before it gets dark or dinner time, whichever comes first. Every time, we have to go inside she has a total melt down. It not only breaks your heart, but it makes you think twice about going out there in the first place. On the other hand, whenever you open a door to go outside, the wiggling and squeals that occur, make it all worth it.






I planted these iris' last July. This is the first time they have bloomed. It stays really wet here so I was really worried about them. I'm totally shocked at the aggressive blooming going on! I have iris' all over the front and they don't bloom like this. Right now, there are more about to bloom, than are already blooming. They make me really happy.

This is my attempt at an organic vegetable garden. I tried this last year too. I have less time this year then I did last year. It looks pretty pitiful. I left them inside too long. Partially, because I planted them too early and partially because I haven't had time to nurture them. Oh well, if it doesn't perk up in a week or two, I will then walk outside, put a seed in the ground, and walk away. Live or die. I don't have time for this.





No comments:

Post a Comment