Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

Today is Ella's Birthday!! Yea!! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! My little baby is growing up! I brought cookies today so that Ella's Class could celebrate her birthday with her! I even let her have the icing. She did great! She wasn't even ill when I picked her up, in fact, she was in a great mood! Soooo...We decided to go to Olive Garden and tempt fate with a sugar laden baby. She was an angel! Not a peep! She colored on her menu (1st time to color), and ate a TON! That little booger loves black olives! Who would have guessed? (Click on the pictures for a closer look)




It looks like her class had a great time too!


Is it wrong to say that your child sometimes resembles a Lhasa Apso?






Cutie! There's those EYES!

Daddy's Little Indian!

No comments:

Post a Comment