Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Look at me...

It's so interesting to see Ella becoming aware of herself. She loves accessories, to brush her hair, where hats, and sunglasses. She looks in the mirror and makes a face like...."Oh yeah...I'm cool". Where are these influences coming from? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? Daycare? (Gasp) Me? Is this just part of being a girl? Is it because of all of the adoration she gets from her parents, grandparents, and random passersby in the grocery store? Mom, did I ever act like that at this age? Is it that cultural influences have already reached my 18 month old child? I see the beginning of a very long road ahead of me.
From 10-20-09



From 10-20-09



From 10-20-09



From 10-20-09

1 comment:

  1. Oh yea, she so Cool!!!!! She's a ham for sure.

    ReplyDelete