Saturday, March 21, 2009

Grilling with the I.T. Boys

Jason's supervisor, Kevin, had the whole I.T. department over to his house Saturday to grill steaks and mingle a little outside of the office. I think everyone has a great time, especially the kids. A big thank you to Kevin and Barbara for opening their house to us and serving a delicious meal! It was great to get to know all the boys wives spend some time with everyone outside of just needing them to fix things for me. If you'll notice though, Ella captured most of the attention. She was the baby there, and was spoiled rotten. I got some great shots of her playing with a little basket ball (well coordinated in matching accessories of course!) She always steals mommy's attention. The poor guys didn't even make it into the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment