Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ella still home "sick"

Ella really doesn't act like she's sick, you wouldn't even know she had a 102 degree fever if you didn't touch her. None the less, Jason and I have taken shifts staying home with her, he takes the morning and I take the afternoon. She really enjoys playing in the bathroom cabinets. I closed the doors with her inside once and she just sat there quietly until I opened it. Being with her during the day has provided a great opportunity to introduce her to the potty. We don't actually expect her to do anything, but we want her to become comfortable with the potty now, so it doesn't scare her in a few months when daycare starts encouraging it. I'm sure Ella won't appreciate these pics in a few years but right now, I think they are darling.

1 comment: